Easy ways to gift wrap small wooden figures
Small wooden figures are wonderful gifts. We gathered some popular ideas below about presenting the gifts.
- Order gifts from Woodberry Toys here and let them do the work. ★★★★★
- No wrapping. Do an invitation to play. Set up a book scene/ play scene and let the children discover the gifts with inspirations.
- As stocking stuffers or put in an advent calendar
- Small cotton cloth drawstring bags
- Put wooden figures in a box then wrap it.
- Wrap with newspaper - but watch out for ink smudges.
- Wrap with Kraft paper - let us demonstrate a few easy ways in the tutorial below